Hi you guys, Have you heard that George is thinking of taking away our tax free allowance,what can we do about it, do any of u know of any way of putting presure on him to go in another direction, it seams so unfair that he picks on us as an easy target , but if this forces me to go back to uk it would cost him much more than any tax he can get from me, I would need housing and help to pay council tax , what about my wife will I be allowed to bring her with me , she is a university graduate and I love her so much and never want to be separated from her.Why are we not treated the same as most uk citzens. at the moment I cost the british goverment only my pension ,that I worked for all my working life never going on the dole. Please lets hear from any of you that has any ideas