Welcome to British Expats Abroad
      yousaf222

Best Place For Holidays

What is the best place for holiday travel i know some areas are best for summer vacation for example Satpara Lake which is natural lakeSaiful-Malook Lake which is also natural lake kalam and Naran beautiful hilly areas you can get easily cheap flights to pakistan to explore more heavenly areas you can also suggest new areas.
      Last edited by Ktee; 31-07-2012 at 09:25 AM.

2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      jemssmith29 is on a distinguished road
      According to me,London and Sydney is the best places for holidays.It is the best attractive tourist places in the world.Sydney opera house and Sydney harbour is the best attraction in Sydney.
      Last edited by Aldo; 12-10-2012 at 06:06 PM. Reason: removed link

ShaneAdamsz
      I love the sandy beaches of Sri Lanka, Bentota to be exact...
      Last edited by Aldo; 12-10-2012 at 06:06 PM.

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      sophie79 is on a distinguished road
      Place which i love a lot are goa and tajmahal these both places are very happening places both are totally different but one can enjoy a lot even they dont ahve any company

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Strotmant is on a distinguished road
      The list can be infinite )))

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Caruso is on a distinguished road
      After being in Tanzania once I'm sure you will like to go there again and again despite the fact that African countries aren't as popular a tourist destination as, say, Thailand. But I personally was shocked when it turned out that in terms of service Tanzania can easily one-up Thailand and in terms of wildlife and nature it is several light years ahead especially recommend National Park Serengheti (here is a link for your information with more details what to expect from the trip https://en.altezza.travel/park/serengeti). Btw trip to Tanzania cost me about 2000 $ for 10 days. That is a bargain considering all the emotions that I received there )) highly recommend!

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      BeulahBrittain is on a distinguished road
      Quote Originally Posted by yousaf222 View Post
      What is the best place for holiday travel i know some areas are best for summer vacation for example Satpara Lake which is natural lakeSaiful-Malook Lake which is also natural lake kalam and Naran beautiful hilly areas you can get easily cheap flights to pakistan to explore more heavenly areas you can also suggest new areas.
      I'll rather choose Asia when going to a vacation or holiday travel cause its safe and not that expensive.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Rendia is on a distinguished road
      Norway. Endless nature, giant pretty mountains, drinkable see-through water, so many rocks to jump on, very few people in sight, 9/10. I would go in the summer though.