We've been asked a few times on the forum about situations where regular travel insurance won't cover you. In those circumstances, we recommend a specialist provider such as Go Walkabout.

* If you're emigrating overseas, Go Walkabout offer one way Travel Insurance providing cover up to 90 days from UK Departure.

* They offer travel insurance cover for travellers over 65. Cover for medical conditions.

* Go Walkabout travel insurance provides excellent cover for student, gap year travellers, backpackers and over 65 travel insurance. Extreme sports and activities cover available.

* For pets, they offer specialist one way emigration insurance for your cat or dog’s journey plus 36 hours upon arrival.

Find out more information at www.go-walkabout.co.uk