Thread: Travel Thread

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Stayson is on a distinguished road

Travel Thread

Hi guys! )
      Where would you like to go travelling this winter and why? I'm planning to go to some warm places but can't make up my mind where to! Any suggestions?

2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Strotmant is on a distinguished road
      Go to Turkey or Egypt. Obvious choice ) I vehemently refuse going to ski resorts in winter ) it's better to go there in summer ))

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Caruso is on a distinguished road
      Quote Originally Posted by Stayson View Post
      Hi guys! )
      Where would you like to go travelling this winter and why? I'm planning to go to some warm places but can't make up my mind where to! Any suggestions?
      I plan to go to Tanzania. Have been dreaming of climbing Kilimanjaro since I was 7 (now 34) ))) my friends and I chose Lemosho route, one of the most exciting there as Victor, a guide from Altezza Travel https://en.altezza.travel/ said. Fed up with sunny destinations (( want something mind blowing and I believe that tanzania is the right option )

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Aden is on a distinguished road
      If I had to choose which destination I would like to visit next, it would be Greece. Would you advice some cities within Greece or send me to another country perhaps? I like nature, history, archaeology, culture. What about Thessaloniki? I can rent a car in Thessaloniki and explore this beautiful city.
      Last edited by Aden; 07-01-2020 at 10:12 AM.