Thread: Safe investing?

Title
      Andika
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Andika is on a distinguished road

Safe investing?

I have some money I plan to invest, but having been bitten once before, I am understandably a little nervous about being caught a second time.
      I would appreciate so much if you can provide some information quite quickly.

Has anybody had experience - good or bad - of these investment people?

1) Abbey Investments

2) Fundior Investment Ltd. The company is registered in The Bahamas with registration No. 162833 B and also in Malta..
      Last edited by Andika; 26-07-2013 at 06:43 AM.

2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979

Title
      Andika
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Andika is on a distinguished road
      Fundior Investment (Bahamas) suddenly disappeared from the Internet except for outdated "Press Notices".
      BEWARE OF Overseas First Federal St Vincent and Grenadines. They have a convincing website - with some interesting spelling and grammatical errors - but don't actually exist!

QUOTE=Andika;25058]I have some money I plan to invest, but having been bitten once before, I am understandably a little nervous about being caught a second time.
      I would appreciate so much if you can provide some information quite quickly.

Has anybody had experience - good or bad - of these investment people?

1) Abbey Investments

2) Fundior Investment Ltd. The company is registered in The Bahamas with registration No. 162833 B and also in Malta.. [/QUOTE]