Hello everyone!

I am moving back to the UK after 3.5 years of living in the US. I'd like to send some of my personal belongings home ahead of me, but I am unsure how to avoid taxes and customs duty on them.

I found information on https://www.gov.uk/moving-to-uk saying that I would need to fill out a 'Application for Transfer of Residence relief (ToR1)' form.

I started completing the form only to find that I can't answer most of the questions, as:
- I do not have a job lined up when I return
- I am moving back in with my parents when I return
- I am shipping my belongings ahead of my return

Can anyone advise if this is the correct form/procedure?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!