Welcome to British Expats Abroad
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Like Tree16Likes

Thread: The UK is going to the dogs.........

Title
      Liked
      504 times
      Rep
      guest3160 is on a distinguished road
      Quote Originally Posted by Tiffyrove View Post
      As long as you are happy with what you are doing who cares what others think. Its us me and thee who have to be happy and the rest of the mob can go he lol
      aint that the truth
      Ktee likes this.

2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979

Title
      Liked
      193 times
      Rep
      peacock is on a distinguished road
      Hoff to Oz likes this.

Title
      Liked
      372 times
      Rep
      ophidian is on a distinguished road
      I agree wholeheartedly, it isnt a case of caring what others think but being a bit confused how people see things so differently. It's not a big deal it's just a little odd that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffyrove View Post
      As long as you are happy with what you are doing who cares what others think. Its us me and thee who have to be happy and the rest of the mob can go he lol
      Soon to be back in the undisputed NUMBER 1 country in the world.....ENGLAND.

Title
      Liked
      139 times
      Rep
      Hoff to Oz is on a distinguished road
      Quote Originally Posted by ophidian View Post
      I agree wholeheartedly, it isnt a case of caring what others think but being a bit confused how people see things so differently. It's not a big deal it's just a little odd that's all.
      At last you admit it, well done. Everything you say is opposite to what the majority think and know, its good that you actually know this, i thought for a long time you believed what you were saying.
      peacock likes this.
      Australia. Voted the 2nd best country in the world to live in, i think it will be above France now, so its probably the best country.

Title
      Liked
      193 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Hoff to Oz View Post
      At last you admit it, well done. Everything you say is opposite to what the majority think and know, its good that you actually know this, i thought for a long time you believed what you were saying.
      Hoff to Oz likes this.

Title
      Liked
      139 times
      Rep
      Hoff to Oz is on a distinguished road
      Quote Originally Posted by peacock View Post
      It's a sign of the times i'm afraid peacock, just how do the government expects any growth in the country when, there has been hundreds of thousands of proper jobs lost in the uk and many more job losses planned, in the police, councils, banks, nursing, Armed forces, prisons, government etc, the list is endless and these proper decent paid jobs are being partly replaced with low paid, part time jobs, which as a result leads to hundreds of millions of pounds less being spent in the country which = low, or no growth.

Who would have ever thought that nurses and police officers would be made redundant?
      Australia. Voted the 2nd best country in the world to live in, i think it will be above France now, so its probably the best country.

Title
      Liked
      193 times
      Rep
      frustrating to see front line police and nurses etc going, are they cutting into the army of qaungos and pen pushers the UK has created ?

• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12