• Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Like Tree9Likes

Thread: What would make you return?

Title
      Liked
      859 times
      Rep
      Aldo is on a distinguished road
      So you're not a fan of multiculturalism then tox?
      it happens a lot everywhere in the world...

2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979

Title
      Liked
      859 times
      Rep
      Aldo is on a distinguished road
      Quote Originally Posted by peacock View Post
      Oh dear, you seem a tad upset.
      do i? actually I'm happy as a pig in sh!t.. here's some happy faces
      it happens a lot everywhere in the world...

chris955
      Absolutely, I was speaking to friends on Skype last night and they are doing well. The talked a little about the petrol price but everything else seemed fine. He has had a good pay rise and just got back from holiday and they are trying to find a couple of workers at the dairy he works at without much luck. Not too much unemployment where they are. There will always be the whingers, like you I tend to avoid them, they do stand out like dogs danglies
      We are lucky in that I have been offered a great business opportunity so we are really excited about the move. I feel sorry for the bitter and twisted people though, it's quite sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo View Post
      You have always had whingers pea and you always will through good times and bad. I try to avoid them myself, i suggest you do too in case it rubs off on you.
      I'm a great believer in the old adage "what doesn't kill us makes us stronger"
      Aldo likes this.

peacock
      Interesting you say that, the few jobs that are advertised are so poorly paid, its better to stay on the dole, even the Polish dont take these poorly paid jobs anymore,

chris955
      My wife volunteers for meals on wheels and one of the blokes she works with can't work as the last time he did he ended up $75 a week worse off before taking into account petrol and food while at work. There are actually lots of jobs advertised, some of course are poorly paid, same as anywhere.
      peacock likes this.

toxan
      Quote Originally Posted by Aldo View Post
      So you're not a fan of multiculturalism then tox?
      Of course i am. It is just that many people just want to move the UK into where they have chosen to live, and not take in their new surroundings customs, cultures and their way of doing things.
      Ktee likes this.

chris955
      Brits aren't alone in that, you will find most nationalities will try and do the same thing that is why we end up with enclaves in all cities.

toxan
      Quote Originally Posted by chris955 View Post
      Brits aren't alone in that, you will find most nationalities will try and do the same thing that is why we end up with enclaves in all cities.
      You are correct of course, it is a shame though.
      Ktee likes this.

• Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456