Welcome to British Expats Abroad

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      jamesmonroe12 is on a distinguished road

British Ex-Pats can vote in the EU referendum! Here's how:

Did you know that you can vote in the most important referendum in UK history even if you now live abroad? You can. Vote to leave the EU and help give the UK it's sorely needed independence from the Brussels Oligarchy. The UK is reeling from EU-enforced rules and laws that are hurting the country. Vote to Brexit, and help free the UK from the mess that is the EU.
      Here's a link to the government webpage that enables you to vote in the referendum:
      https://www.gov.uk/register-to-vote?...FZSEfgodM0MFMg

2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Wizard is on a distinguished road
      I appreciate that this post is two years old but in the interests of anti-DISinformation:
      Errrr - no you can't.... Yes you can go to the UK website to register to vote but to vote in that referendum you must have been resident in the UK for the three years prior to the referendum (which is a bizarre contradiction of "Ex-Pat"). Millions of Brits who were most directly affected by this suicide Lemming vote were thus denied a vote. People in Isle of Man; Jersey; Guernsey; Gibraltar; Alderney; Sark etc etc. were all denied a vote. Thus a quarter of the population of the UK (17M) forced the entire population (65M) to leave the EU. The laughing knome (Farage) and his buffoon assistant (Boris) will be nowhere to be seen when the **** hits the fan after March 2019 and the pound is at 50 Euro cents. My UK Pension has already dropped €150 a month due to this lunacy. I think that there should be an extra tax increase in the UK of 20% so that the lunatic voters can actually pay for the damage that they are causing. Do something stupid and you have to be responsible for it. Have a nice day.