Welcome to British Expats Abroad

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Ffion D is on a distinguished road

How Well Do You Know Your Family? Documentary Seeks Expat Families

Hi there!
      My name is Ffion, and I'm currently working on an exciting new UK documentary series, and we’re looking to surprise someone by bringing their entire family tree together for the first time as part of an exciting documentary project.

Do you have a large family full of interesting characters?
      When was the last time you had a big family get together?
      Is there someone in your family who deserves a big surprise?
      Do you have family all over the world, or maybe relatives you've never met?

If you have a large number of living relations, an interesting story, or if there is someone you want to surprise, then please get in touch. We are particularly looking to speak to people who are British expats or who have extensive family back in the UK.

Please drop me a PMwith your name, contact number and a little bit about yourself. We are looking to speak to people over the next couple of weeks so don't delay getting in touch!

Please also feel free to forward this message around any friends or family you think might be interested in getting involved in this very exciting project.
      Last edited by tonyman; 04-07-2015 at 06:51 AM. Reason: email attatched , PM inserted

2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979