I'm asking for advice on behalf of an elderly, but not yet retired neighbour(Brit). Who is computer phobic, but needs help.
Last year whilst visiting his property in Europe, & doing some DIY, he slipped & broke his arm. Had to spend more time in Europe having op's & physio, returning to the U.K he made a claim for Incapacity Benefit as, nearly one year later he still cannot work. Has been awarded incapacity benefit but has now decided it will be cheaper to live in his holiday home full time, and the hospitals & reabilitation programmes are much better than in the U.K. Will he loose his I.B, or can he still carry on claiming whilst living abroad?