Post brits new to south aus help

2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979

Title
      Administrator
      Liked
      897 times
      Rep
      Ktee is on a distinguished road
      Hi and welcome to the forum. I presume by SA you mean Adelaide, I hear its a beautiful place but one I've not been to yet.
      oldyorky likes this.

Title
      Liked
      372 times
      Rep
      ophidian is on a distinguished road
      Hi, an interesting first post. Is there any specific info you are looking for ?

oldyorky

Wink brits new to south aus help

Thanks for your reply.I was a bit lost as we have just moved in when My wife was taken ill and i was asked which hospital i wanted her to go to, when i phoned a taxi. he sugested i check on line to see which has best for emergency, so here i am, wife had a burst appendics so just made it to the Lyall which was nearest to us in time the doc said it was close. she is still there but safe, any way thanks, this is a good site but I find it a bit complex as an oldie, still sorting new things out about SA and where things are.

Cal

Title
      Liked
      218 times
      Rep
      Cal will become famous soon enough
      Hi Yorky
      Welcome to the forum, i hope your wife is now ok and recovering well.
      As for the site being complex,lol, it takes a while but you will get to grips in the end and if you get stuck just yell and one of us will try to help you.

Cal x

Remember the road to success is always under construction...

Bring Me Sunshine
      You need to come visit!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ktee View Post
      Hi and welcome to the forum. I presume by SA you mean Adelaide, I hear its a beautiful place but one I've not been to yet.

Title
      Administrator
      Liked
      897 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by oldyorky View Post
      Thanks for your reply.I was a bit lost as we have just moved in when My wife was taken ill and i was asked which hospital i wanted her to go to, when i phoned a taxi. he sugested i check on line to see which has best for emergency, so here i am, wife had a burst appendics so just made it to the Lyall which was nearest to us in time the doc said it was close. she is still there but safe, any way thanks, this is a good site but I find it a bit complex as an oldie, still sorting new things out about SA and where things are.
      Hi oldyorky, glad your wife is going to be ok, it must be a very stressful time for you. If there is anything we can do just shout.
      K x

Title
      Administrator
      Liked
      897 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Bring Me Sunshine View Post
      You need to come visit!!
      Yes I do x
      Bring Me Sunshine likes this.

oldyorky
      Thanks cal, She just came out today, close thing as it was a burst appendicitis, it was a bit of a panic situation, looks like i have a lot to work out with the transport and health area. have to find a thread I guess.
      Cal likes this.

Title
      Administrator
      Liked
      897 times
      Rep
      I'm glad she is out now and on the mend, it must have been quite a scary experience for you. If you have any questions on health please ask away there are a few of us who have been in and out of hospital so have some idea of the system.
      Ktee

• Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast