Like Tree9Likes

Thread: brits new to south aus help

Cal

Title
      Liked
      218 times
      Rep
      Cal will become famous soon enough
      Good to hear she is out now, i hope you are pampering her and taking good care of her!!!! lol
      As Kate says if there is anything re-hospitals or the system yoyur unsure of ,please ask, i think Kate and myself have clocked up a hell of alot of days spent in Hospital this last year or so so we will do our best to help.

Cal x
      Ktee likes this.

2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979
      oldyorky
      Cal, yes thanks a lot, she is out but due to the long wait the burst appendix has creaqted a lot of toxic germs to invade her system so she is still in a lot of pain and somewhat confused witrh the effects the strong antibioctics and pain management tabs are having, so fingers crossed I can keep her as comfortable as i can. At the moment We are somewha confused with the Ambulance service here, but hope fully a email to them will sort it out. It is strange trying to make new friends when you no longer have the luxury of work to integrate ( I suffer from acute short term memory loss so make s me a liability in even the voluntery work place. so you see even using any pc site is a big challenge and takes a long time to get it right, mY Wife and I are big Darts fans and like a game as well, but it seems that social darts over here is non exsistant, Any help on your sites with this.
      Cal likes this.

Cal

Title
      Liked
      218 times
      Rep
      Cal will become famous soon enough
      Sorry to hear she is still in a lot of pain, certainly is a bumpy ride for you both right now.

As for darts ,i have just had a quick google and apparantly most states do have Darts leagues etc so i presume alot of places must 'play for fun' too,,, Click on each of these links and see if they throw up anything useful to you, as i agree without working and with no little kids it must be much harder for you to meet people and make friends.

I do hope these help a little -
      http://www.dartssa.org.au/affiliates/index.php

http://www.dartdealer.com/directory/...australia.aspx

http://www.dartplayersaustralia.com/

What problems are you having re- ambulance? Is there anything we maybe able to help and advise you with or even try and explain in laymans terms,lol?

Cal x
      Ktee and oldyorky like this.

Remember the road to success is always under construction...

oldyorky

Thanks

So far so good with wifes health still bed bound hopeing tomrrow, about ambulances waiting for answer from then as to qualifiing,all info so far has come via the visits to hospital, will check out the darts sites, I was wondering if your site was ever coonected to an old brits abroad monthly postage magazine out of canada some years ago, gave us a lot of good stuff. Any way thanks again from the oldies.

Title
      Liked
      455 times
      Rep
      yummybrummy is on a distinguished road
      Sorry to jump in here oldyorky but just wanted to wish your wife a speedy recovery
      Ktee likes this.
      Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves - Confucious

oldyorky
      Quote Originally Posted by Ktee View Post
      Hi and welcome to the forum. I presume by SA you mean Adelaide, I hear its a beautiful place but one I've not been to yet.
      It,s the best little City in Australia, beats all the others i have lived in.
      Ktee likes this.

• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12