Welcome to British Expats Abroad
      Diane

Hello From Adelaide!

Hi

Thought I'd just post a quick introduction. My name is Diane and I moved to Adelaide, South Australia about four years ago (although I was born in Australia - many years ago!). I live in one of the beautiful North East suburbs, surrounded by hills and have a totally mad aussie dog, beautiful laid-back aussie cat, and two kids and a husband (ummm, not sure about the order I've put those in!!).

I work part time for a Business Consultant, doing project work and financial stuff, as well as being involved with a friend's business (see my signature) which helps new migrants both before and after their arrival - having experienced first hand the trials and tribulations of the whole emigration process, we wanted to do everything we can to help new people settle in. If you have been to any of the recent Emigrate Shows in the UK, you may well have seen our stand.

Any questions you have about life in Adelaide, ask away - I'm a big fan of the place and a positive and optimistic person!

Diane

2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979
      Tyke
      Hiya Diane!!!

Nice to see you in here