Welcome to British Expats Abroad
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Hi everyone

shrimp
      Thanks very much for that Stacey.I think we should do as you suggest as it makes good sense.How are you finding spain?.I take it you also have twins my twins boy and girl are nearly 22 years now.We will definitely keep you in mind for any metal work,just hope it does'nt take us to long to find our home in Spain.

2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979
      twinmummy
      Hi there,
      Spain is absolutly fantasic, in more ways than one, just one big downfall, no jobs, no money, no help and no support when you dont have work. Also when you do get work the wages are so low, you wonder how people live out here.

Thankyou for your reply and hope all goes well, hope you get what you are looking for, and when you do, we will still be here hopefully to help with anything metal.

Bye for now

Tim

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Tim is on a distinguished road
      Quote Originally Posted by twinmummy View Post
      Hi there,
      Spain is absolutly fantasic, in more ways than one, just one big downfall, no jobs, no money, no help and no support when you dont have work. Also when you do get work the wages are so low, you wonder how people live out here.

Thankyou for your reply and hope all goes well, hope you get what you are looking for, and when you do, we will still be here hopefully to help with anything metal.

Bye for now
      Being part of the EU - can you still claim Uk benefits and other stuff like medical care etc? Viva La Espania!

shrimp
      Thanks for that Tim.How is Australia.We did think about going there about 8 years ago but we backed out off it.Now we have been to Spain on afew hols we have decided that is where we would like to spend the rest of our days.

Doz
      I dont blame you Shrimp. I have spent many a holiday in Spain and almost moved there. I still would be quite content to settle there, somewhere up in the alpujarras mountains. I know Spain is having its problems just like most places but i think if you can get stable work or money is not an issue then its a lovely place to put down roots

• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12