Welcome to British Expats Abroad
      debs1964

Hi i'm new to Brits abroad too.

Hi everyone,
      I have just joined Brits abroad, I am hoping to move to Spain next year and wanted to join and get to know as much as i can before the final move. I will be most interested in jobs - I currently work as Accounts Assistant and would like the same or similar - I am learning the language but not very much yet so I need to get goin on that. Also interested in renting a property - I am hopin to move to around Pilar De Horadada.
      thanks Debs

2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979
      Doz
      Hi Debs
      Welcome to Brits abroad. Spain, good choice, i dont live there but i have had some great holidays there

traveller
      Hi Debs and welcome!

Andy Chapman
      Big welcome from me too Debs, you and Magnets (Ann) have something in common then, she could answer alot of your questions, so fire away what do you want to know.

skink
      Buenos dias Debs (and that's about the extent of my Spanish - LOL). Welcome to B-A. Good luck with learning Spanish. It's a nice language.

debs1964
      Hi all,
      thanks you for the welcome, this is a good site, lots of info and friendly ppl.
      Skink, yes its a nice language and hope to learn enough to earn my living in spain

Debs