Thread: Hi...Newby here

Title
      Administrator
      Liked
      897 times
      Rep
      Ktee is on a distinguished road
      Quote Originally Posted by zaccolbert View Post
      I'm a newbie too and just wanted to say hi to everybody, so, HI everybody!
      Hi and welcome to the forum. Can I ask which country you are in, we have members from all over the world.

2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      carriec1980 is on a distinguished road
      Hi, I know this thread is a year or so old now but I was hoping someone would be able to help? I am planning on coming over to Lanzarote for the summer with my two young sons, they are 2 and 3, hoping to leave the begin of July (due to wedding commitments to friends) and stay for approx 6/8 weeks, I have been over a few times and the boys love it, thinking of either Playa Blanca or Carmen, also while am out there I plan to explore a possible permanent move!!!!??? So I am looking to rent a villa (3bedrooms) ideally with a pool, but I have drawn a blank now, as all I can find on searching is either very expensive holiday homes or rentals with a min of 6 month?. So not really sure what to do from here, hopefully someone can give me some advice, I would be very grateful (my dad may be joining me as well, once I've been out for a couple of weeks).

Many Thanks in advance
      Caroline, Harry and Stuart x x
      Ktee likes this.

Title
      Administrator
      Liked
      897 times
      Rep
      Hi Caroline, it sounds great, I loved Lanzarote although I bet it has changed since I was last there.
      Do you have Gumtree? The other option is to contact some of the holiday rentals and see if they would give you a discount for a longer stay.

Title
      Administrator
      Liked
      897 times
      Rep
      Caroline I've just found this link that looks like you may be able to do a 3 month rental http://www.homeslanzarote.com/proper...ties-for-rent/

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      carriec1980 is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up Summer in lanzarote

Quote Originally Posted by Ktee View Post
      Caroline I've just found this link that looks like you may be able to do a 3 month rental http://www.homeslanzarote.com/proper...ties-for-rent/
      Thank you so much for this! I have had a look on gumtree, but I think the best way is to phone some estate agents and see what they can offer. Many thanks x

• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12