Thread: just to say hello,

WanderingBrit
      Quote Originally Posted by Ktee View Post
      Umm did somebody say something :p

2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979
      Thehatandswag
      Quote Originally Posted by An Idiot Abroad View Post
      Hi Cal.

Thank you for the reply. Love all things nature wise, but particularly snakes, often though about a 'Dangerous Animal Licence' in the UK so I can keep a venomous snake, but with two children still at home and a dog it may have to wait a while, or at least until I get OZ

Cheers Idiot
      Gday mate you seriously need your head examining, dangerous reptiles and kids dont mix mate fair dinkum! You should know better, now swop those ideas for a pair of gardening boots and gloves, hat and a pipe, Steve Irwin you are NOT!
      An Idiot Abroad likes this.

Thehatandswag
      Quote Originally Posted by Ktee View Post
      Hi IdiotYou would get on really well with one of our other members called Chris or Ophidan (or however it's spelt lol) been in the animal world myself and had lots of wild animals, I suppose you could say I still work with untameable beings lol x
      Morning flower, any fool who keeps these things as pets has to have a screw loose, what sort of mentality have you got to keep a snake as a pet.
      Warped, mean and deranged is my opinion! Sorry guys, never trust someone who keeps snakes!

Thehatandswag
      Quote Originally Posted by Orpheus in the Underworld View Post
      Thanks for the welcome, I must admit i thought the signs were very dramatic, no excuse for missing those .
      They have those signs down in Kent, for the furrreneers

Thehatandswag
      Hi,

I am new to this forum so please be gentle with me. Living in Australia, originally from England. Just looking for somewhere to chat and pass the time away. Not been on a forum in ages so forgive me if i mess up.
      welcome to mad house mate/love?? stick with me, I am the only one who has muscle in this place!

Thehatandswag
      Thanks for the welcome, I hope everyone is as friendly as you.
      Havent seen the only decent bird in here apart from Ktee, Yum drops Brum, wonder where she has gone to? She is as she is Yummy and friendly as. tells it how it is

Title
      Liked
      504 times
      Rep
      guest3160 is on a distinguished road
      only other decent bird.....hmmm you tellin it how it is swag?

Thehatandswag
      Quote Originally Posted by Tillyfloss View Post
      only other decent bird.....hmmm you tellin it how it is swag?
      As per Tilly, I am very partial to the lassno side to her at all!

Title
      Liked
      29 times
      Rep
      An Idiot Abroad is on a distinguished road
      Quote Originally Posted by Thehatandswag View Post
      Gday mate you seriously need your head examining, dangerous reptiles and kids dont mix mate fair dinkum! You should know better, now swop those ideas for a pair of gardening boots and gloves, hat and a pipe, Steve Irwin you are NOT!
      Hello hatandswag.

Thank you for answering, I appreciate what you are saying but it is either this or my kids slowly draining me of my life blood, both have the same affect after a while I think.

Cheers Idiot.

Title
      Liked
      29 times
      Rep
      An Idiot Abroad is on a distinguished road
      Quote Originally Posted by Thehatandswag View Post
      Morning flower, any fool who keeps these things as pets has to have a screw loose, what sort of mentality have you got to keep a snake as a pet.
      Warped, mean and deranged is my opinion! Sorry guys, never trust someone who keeps snakes!
      Hello again hatandswag.

Only just seen this reply, I can assure you that I am none of the above, and do take a little offence at what you have said. IM not use to forums, sorry if i have come over this way at all

Idiot

• Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast