Welcome to British Expats Abroad
  • Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Results 31 to 40 of 44
    Like Tree39Likes

    Thread: just to say hello,


    1. #31
      Thehatandswag
      Quote Originally Posted by An Idiot Abroad View Post
      Hello hatandswag.

      Thank you for answering, I appreciate what you are saying but it is either this or my kids slowly draining me of my life blood, both have the same affect after a while I think.

      Cheers Idiot.
      We have never conversed so hi to the happy farm. at your answer good un that! I just cant get my head around peeps keeping reptiles, I liken them to Charles Manson myself.
      Where do you hail from Sir?/ Madam/ ducks?/love?

    2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979
    3. #32

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2011
      Location
      London
      Posts
      31
      Liked
      29 times
      Rep
      An Idiot Abroad is on a distinguished road
      Quote Originally Posted by Thehatandswag View Post
      We have never conversed so hi to the happy farm. at your answer good un that! I just cant get my head around peeps keeping reptiles, I liken them to Charles Manson myself.
      Where do you hail from Sir?/ Madam/ ducks?/love?
      Hello hatandswag.

      Thank you, I am originally from South Woodford, but am presently living and working in Cornwall. I'm a friendly sort of person, I hope we haven't got off on the wrong foot.
      Thehatandswag likes this.

    4. #33
      Thehatandswag
      Quote Originally Posted by An Idiot Abroad View Post
      Hello hatandswag.

      Thank you, I am originally from South Woodford, but am presently living and working in Cornwall. I'm a friendly sort of person, I hope we haven't got off on the wrong foot.
      Me Old Ducks I say it how I say it, right cockney lad is me/ wrong flippers nah, I dont bite either out of the sheets

    5. #34

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2011
      Location
      London
      Posts
      31
      Liked
      29 times
      Rep
      An Idiot Abroad is on a distinguished road
      If truth is known, having a bit of a dilemma at the moment. Dont know if in the right place forum wise, (can't get me bearings yet) but myself and wife are going through a trial seperation that is why I am in Cornwall and Australia has played a part in this and a friend i met out there, so very confused at the mo. Sorry if not happy
      Thehatandswag likes this.

    6. #35
      Thehatandswag
      Quote Originally Posted by An Idiot Abroad View Post
      If truth is known, having a bit of a dilemma at the moment. Dont know if in the right place forum wise, (can't get me bearings yet) but myself and wife are going through a trial seperation that is why I am in Cornwall and Australia has played a part in this and a friend i met out there, so very confused at the mo. Sorry if not happy
      Being known for being the total gent on this forum may I ask be ya male or female please? My answers are usually gender specific
      An Idiot Abroad likes this.

    7. #36
      Thehatandswag
      PS You have ta put like or dislike on this forum so put like after I answer ya ok
      An Idiot Abroad likes this.

    8. #37

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2011
      Location
      London
      Posts
      31
      Liked
      29 times
      Rep
      An Idiot Abroad is on a distinguished road
      Quote Originally Posted by Thehatandswag View Post
      PS You have ta put like or dislike on this forum so put like after I answer ya ok
      Sorry hatandswag didn't realise that the like button was here all the time, just getting used to it, i will remember now. I am male and and must admit to having a bit of stress at the moment.
      Thehatandswag likes this.

    9. #38
      Thehatandswag
      Sorry to hear about your marriage mate, it could be a good move to come on over here/ mind ya Cornwall is lovely if you have work, but wouldnt want to live there again.
      What do you do for a trade mate?
      An Idiot Abroad likes this.

    10. #39

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2011
      Location
      London
      Posts
      31
      Liked
      29 times
      Rep
      An Idiot Abroad is on a distinguished road
      Quote Originally Posted by Thehatandswag View Post
      Sorry to hear about your marriage mate, it could be a good move to come on over here/ mind ya Cornwall is lovely if you have work, but wouldnt want to live there again.
      What do you do for a trade mate?
      One of those things I would reckon, it will sort itself out I think. I am presently a marketing analyst for a large food company, and was given the opportunity to work down here as Cornwall and surrounds have a growing food industry, I have been fortunate enough with my job to travel a bit but want a change desperately. I am fascinated by the great outdoors and would love to become a bush guide in Australia.
      Thehatandswag likes this.

    11. #40
      Thehatandswag
      Quote Originally Posted by An Idiot Abroad View Post
      One of those things I would reckon, it will sort itself out I think. I am presently a marketing analyst for a large food company, and was given the opportunity to work down here as Cornwall and surrounds have a growing food industry, I have been fortunate enough with my job to travel a bit but want a change desperately. I am fascinated by the great outdoors and would love to become a bush guide in Australia.
      Well mate you sound a genuine guy and why not go for it, its a great country. I had a girlfriend who is a bush ranger, legs upto er back side as well, doll of a thing, didna work out though, distance love and all that.

      Do you need a visa mate?
      An Idiot Abroad likes this.

     

     
  • Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast