Welcome to British Expats Abroad
  • Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Like Tree39Likes

Thread: just to say hello,

Thehatandswag
      Quote Originally Posted by An Idiot Abroad View Post
      Hello hatandswag.

Thank you for answering, I appreciate what you are saying but it is either this or my kids slowly draining me of my life blood, both have the same affect after a while I think.

Cheers Idiot.
      We have never conversed so hi to the happy farm. at your answer good un that! I just cant get my head around peeps keeping reptiles, I liken them to Charles Manson myself.
      Where do you hail from Sir?/ Madam/ ducks?/love?

2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979

Title
      Liked
      29 times
      Rep
      An Idiot Abroad is on a distinguished road
      Quote Originally Posted by Thehatandswag View Post
      We have never conversed so hi to the happy farm. at your answer good un that! I just cant get my head around peeps keeping reptiles, I liken them to Charles Manson myself.
      Where do you hail from Sir?/ Madam/ ducks?/love?
      Hello hatandswag.

Thank you, I am originally from South Woodford, but am presently living and working in Cornwall. I'm a friendly sort of person, I hope we haven't got off on the wrong foot.
      Thehatandswag likes this.

Thehatandswag
      Hello hatandswag.

Thank you, I am originally from South Woodford, but am presently living and working in Cornwall. I'm a friendly sort of person, I hope we haven't got off on the wrong foot.
      Me Old Ducks I say it how I say it, right cockney lad is me/ wrong flippers nah, I dont bite either out of the sheets

Title
      Liked
      29 times
      Rep
      If truth is known, having a bit of a dilemma at the moment. Dont know if in the right place forum wise, (can't get me bearings yet) but myself and wife are going through a trial seperation that is why I am in Cornwall and Australia has played a part in this and a friend i met out there, so very confused at the mo. Sorry if not happy

Thehatandswag
      If truth is known, having a bit of a dilemma at the moment. Dont know if in the right place forum wise, (can't get me bearings yet) but myself and wife are going through a trial seperation that is why I am in Cornwall and Australia has played a part in this and a friend i met out there, so very confused at the mo. Sorry if not happy
      Being known for being the total gent on this forum may I ask be ya male or female please? My answers are usually gender specific
      An Idiot Abroad likes this.

Thehatandswag
      PS You have ta put like or dislike on this forum so put like after I answer ya ok

Title
      Liked
      29 times
      Rep
      PS You have ta put like or dislike on this forum so put like after I answer ya ok
      Sorry hatandswag didn't realise that the like button was here all the time, just getting used to it, i will remember now. I am male and and must admit to having a bit of stress at the moment.

Thehatandswag
      Sorry to hear about your marriage mate, it could be a good move to come on over here/ mind ya Cornwall is lovely if you have work, but wouldnt want to live there again.
      What do you do for a trade mate?

Title
      Liked
      29 times
      Rep
      Sorry to hear about your marriage mate, it could be a good move to come on over here/ mind ya Cornwall is lovely if you have work, but wouldnt want to live there again.
      What do you do for a trade mate?
      One of those things I would reckon, it will sort itself out I think. I am presently a marketing analyst for a large food company, and was given the opportunity to work down here as Cornwall and surrounds have a growing food industry, I have been fortunate enough with my job to travel a bit but want a change desperately. I am fascinated by the great outdoors and would love to become a bush guide in Australia.

Thehatandswag
      One of those things I would reckon, it will sort itself out I think. I am presently a marketing analyst for a large food company, and was given the opportunity to work down here as Cornwall and surrounds have a growing food industry, I have been fortunate enough with my job to travel a bit but want a change desperately. I am fascinated by the great outdoors and would love to become a bush guide in Australia.
      Well mate you sound a genuine guy and why not go for it, its a great country. I had a girlfriend who is a bush ranger, legs upto er back side as well, doll of a thing, didna work out though, distance love and all that.

Do you need a visa mate?

• Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast