Welcome to British Expats Abroad
    Like Tree1Likes
    • 1 Post By Charlie Barlie

Thread: Living the dream in Oz, but fear we have woken up!!

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Charlie Barlie is on a distinguished road

Living the dream in Oz, but fear we have woken up!!

Hi all, Charlie here,

Where we are now:- been in Oz Perth 2.5 years came out just under a year before that to activate the visa and do a recci. So as of November this year 2013 we can apply for our citizenship visa and officially become Australian. Yeaaaaaa

BUT...........................we are slowly realizing we are over it and thinking we want to got home, mainly family reasons to be honest but it's an admission we really thought we would ever make. So unless some Devine intervention takes place between now and early 2014 I think we will be packing our bags and heading home to the sunny UK.

I'm sure il post some questions on the practicality of it all but I'm also prepared to answer any if your heading out here..............but it will be on the back of our experiences and trust me EVERYBODY'S out here is different.

so with introductions out the way, il think of my first question.

bye

Charlie Barlie
      Last edited by Charlie Barlie; 14-04-2013 at 01:33 AM.
      Mad Cow likes this.

2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979

Title
      Liked
      79 times
      Rep
      Mad Cow is on a distinguished road
      Welcome to the forum! I'm in oz and have been for over five years. It's not for everyone and its good you are definite in your decision to return to the uk.its also good that you do your citizenship before you go, just in case? Good luck!