Welcome to British Expats Abroad
  • Results 1 to 5 of 5
    Like Tree1Likes
    • 1 Post By Andy Chapman

    Thread: new

    1. #1


      Hi everyone, Im just looking for some advice, Im working as a clinical support worker in the uk, im looking for a job in a hospital in florida, but im finding it hard to find a job in what i do here, im wondering what they call clincal support workers in the usa, can anyone help

    2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979
    3. #2
      Hi Kasley
      Sorry i cant help you with your question, im sure someone here will have the answer though. Welcome to BritsAbroad.

    4. #3
      What exactly is a clinical support worker, and what do they do in the UK?
      You got a degree? If so, what in?
      More information from you and I might be able to give you a bit more insight.

      Have a good week.

    5. #4
      Andy Chapman
      Welcome to B-A Kasley
      kasley likes this.

    6. #5
      Hi, i cover 7 surgical wards and my role being part of the cardiac arrest team throughout the hospital.I do canulation. urine catheters both male and female,and phelbotomy.but no i dont have a degree, just my NVQ3,but my friend who lives there owns her own company and she has offerd to sponcor me but im not sure if i can do that either. any advice