Welcome to British Expats Abroad
      Kungfuchoirboy

New Brit Lands in Boston

hi - just landed clutching my CR1 - it's been a long 10 months getting here but filled with Christmas optimism !

2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979
      Hope
      Lucky you!
      I visited Boston a couple of years ago and really liked it - what a lovely city! I wish you good luck in your new life and all things American! Visited Quincy Market yet?

~ Hope

Kungfuchoirboy
      thankyou - it is indeed a great city...have been coming here for 5 years with my now wife and decided it was time to move to her part of the world as she's a Boston native.....we sold our house...our car and quit our jobs

rather exciting times !

purple
      Quote Originally Posted by Kungfuchoirboy View Post
      thankyou - it is indeed a great city...have been coming here for 5 years with my now wife and decided it was time to move to her part of the world as she's a Boston native.....we sold our house...our car and quit our jobs

rather exciting times !

Good luck to you up there in MA!
      Hope that everything works out and that you'll enjoy life up there.
      The New England is a great area to be, and I loved Boston when I was up in that area... plenty going on and in easy reach of plenty of other cool places.
      Keep posting and let us know how you get on :)

All the best

purps

Kungfuchoirboy
      Quote Originally Posted by purple View Post
      Good luck to you up there in MA!
      Hope that everything works out and that you'll enjoy life up there.
      The New England is a great area to be, and I loved Boston when I was up in that area... plenty going on and in easy reach of plenty of other cool places.
      Keep posting and let us know how you get on :)

All the best

purps
      will do purps !