Welcome to British Expats Abroad
    Like Tree1Likes
    • 1 Post By penaluna8

Thread: New to group. work advice with visa.

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      penaluna8 is on a distinguished road

New to group. work advice with visa.

Hello,joined today as been told of this group & have come in help.I'm from cornwall originally,before leaving on my travels abroad. I am looking for a employer to take me on in the mechanical/manufacturing trade if anybody knows of any help? I have worked in the USA since 2003 for the U.S military contracting & have had severals visas up to a current E visa (E-2). My E 1 visa holder is unable to employ me at present due to military contracts requirements of citizen for security clearance,but with a successful job opening the company's attorney can get my visa adjusted to work under a legal agreement of a contract of employment. I have a girlfriend & her daughter in Miami,FL. Long shot,but i'm trying all i can right now as i have the visa & E-1 visa holder happy to make a move,so just needing a employer. Any help would be fantastic & look forward to using this site regular for brits info.

yours sincerely, Leigh Penaluna
      tonyman likes this.

2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979

Title
      Liked
      210 times
      Rep
      tonyman is on a distinguished road
      Quote Originally Posted by penaluna8 View Post
      Hello,joined today as been told of this group & have come in help.I'm from cornwall originally,before leaving on my travels abroad. I am looking for a employer to take me on in the mechanical/manufacturing trade if anybody knows of any help? I have worked in the USA since 2003 for the U.S military contracting & have had severals visas up to a current E visa (E-2). My E 1 visa holder is unable to employ me at present due to military contracts requirements of citizen for security clearance,but with a successful job opening the company's attorney can get my visa adjusted to work under a legal agreement of a contract of employment. I have a girlfriend & her daughter in Miami,FL. Long shot,but i'm trying all i can right now as i have the visa & E-1 visa holder happy to make a move,so just needing a employer. Any help would be fantastic & look forward to using this site regular for brits info.

yours sincerely, Leigh Penaluna

Hi Leigh , yes this group does help ........there probs be someone on here that can help .........