Like Tree1Likes

Thread: New Member

Title
      Liked
      20 times
      Rep
      Sapphire is on a distinguished road
      Quote Originally Posted by Take me home View Post
      Jet Lag, I think I'll be in a coma if I stay here any longer. We are in Dandenong and I tell you what, I don't mind the black man but here they have taken over.
      We started off at Ferntree Gulley, knew a guy who lived in Dandenong, and looked around there.Its awful isant it?
      We spent a week there, in a really expensive rip-off dump of an apartment,down on the freeway, by Safeway.It was grim.
      We thought we had arrived in Hell, and spent the week being sick and crying like babies.
      We drove everywhere, looking for affordable places to live,couldent find anything

2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      carrieanneelizabeth is on a distinguished road
      Hello Take Me Home, I really feel for you but I have to advise you to give Australia a chance. I am originally from Ferntree Gully but am married to a guy from Northern Ireland. We live in his home village in County Tyrone. I don't want to be here either and have wanted to return home for about 8 years. It has been so difficult for me to settle here for many different reasons. I think you should move away from Dandenong as soon as possible, why don't you look for a nice seaside or country town? I hear good things about Geelong from friends who have moved there recently. I wish you all the best xo

• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12