Welcome to British Expats Abroad
    Like Tree3Likes
    • 1 Post By Cal
    • 1 Post By Guest3660
    • 1 Post By Ktee

Thread: Relocation

D Wright

Relocation

Hi everyone, toying with the idea of moving out of the uk, had enough!! will need to work though! i know times are hard everywhere, but reckon if u can get the work its got to be better! At the moment i work in the exhibition industry as a joiner/ plumber/ electrician/ painter. Love the job, but place has gone to pot!!! would appreciate some feedback as best places to go! open to any suggestions!

2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979

Title
      Liked
      372 times
      Rep
      ophidian is on a distinguished road
      I love when people say its got to be better. Why ? Unfortunately the world seems to have gone to pot, I'm not sure where you are going to find 'better', I guess it depends on what your definition is.

Thehatandswag
      Quote Originally Posted by D Wright View Post
      Hi everyone, toying with the idea of moving out of the uk, had enough!! will need to work though! i know times are hard everywhere, but reckon if u can get the work its got to be better! At the moment i work in the exhibition industry as a joiner/ plumber/ electrician/ painter. Love the job, but place has gone to pot!!! would appreciate some feedback as best places to go! open to any suggestions!
      He there and welcome to the site. There are usually helpful members around to assist you. Which country were you thinking of?
      No harm is trying another land mate, you only live once.
      Give us some ideas and hopefully some of us can advise you.

Cheers mate

SWAG

Cal

Title
      Liked
      218 times
      Rep
      Cal will become famous soon enough
      Hi and welcome to the forum

We escaped the UK for a better life nearly 5 years ago,, since arriving in Brisbane we havent looked back, its everything we wanted and more, of course there is still stuff that annoys the hell out of you and it costs a fair few quid to get here but its well worth it for me and my family.

Cal x
      Trueblue likes this.

Remember the road to success is always under construction...

Title
      Liked
      76 times
      Rep
      Guest3660 is on a distinguished road
      Good luck to you ...often a move to a different country or even area is all you need to make life better...new horizons!
      Trueblue likes this.

Title
      Administrator
      Liked
      897 times
      Rep
      Ktee is on a distinguished road
      Hi and welcome to the forum. If you have the right frame of mind any country can work for you. We moved to Aus approx 8 years ago now (it must be a long time as I've started to lose count) we were in Melbourne until recently when we moved to Cairns, it's the best move we have ever made for us and our family. A different country isn't for everyone and for some their home country still pulls on the heart strings.
      Trueblue likes this.

Trueblue
      Quote Originally Posted by D Wright View Post
      Welcome mate, dunno what you are looking for but so many good places to choose from. Give us all a shout for some pointers mate and good luck.