Welcome to British Expats Abroad
    Like Tree1Likes
    • 1 Post By Pink

Thread: young man 22 moving for his soul mate fiance and bun in the oven ;) x

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      jamesroberts108 is on a distinguished road

young man 22 moving for his soul mate fiance and bun in the oven ;) x

hello im new here i am a London lad 22 a good fella hard working honest strong principled and currently going through the motions of starting to get a fiance visa i have recently found out i have a 4 week out baby in the oven with my Chicago fiance :) waheey could be twins oh dear ha ha erm i am willing do do any jobs at my disposal 80 hours a week if need be and need as much help to paint a picture in my mind with out freaking out too much all the time i have a kids on the way and ive been wanting to live with my fiance to a long time i must be strong and im now in need of some facts for example whats the chances of being let in as a permanent resident with a fiance visa would having a kid on the way help ?? as it is clearly causing me and my fiance much added stress the due date for her would be around oct 2013 ;) any facts please ;) x btw i would if possible do construction work as i don't have degrees ect any irish ? that might help erm also i dont have family they're so will this slow the process and does anyone know what the turn down rate is for fiances ect ??? thanks x i look forward to hearing from my helpful fellow brits with they're wisdom cheers ;) x

2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979

Title
      Liked
      209 times
      Rep
      Pink is on a distinguished road
      Hi James,

I didn't want to read and run (I am on my way out to the supermarket, exciting stuff I know! LOL). The fiance visa is this one. Make sure you check out the bits about financial support etc. Last time I checked it was taking around 9-12months. Obviously you would be able to go over as a visitor when the baby is due (make sure you can prove ties to the UK for this), but you will have to return to the UK if the visa hasn't come through. Not sure if being pregnant will speed things up!?

Sorry to dash! If you have any other questions just ask.
      jamesroberts108 likes this.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      jamesroberts108 is on a distinguished road
      ok thank u very much wow 9 to 12 months!!!! see i knew it wasn't going to be easy erm yeah the least i can do is go to Chicago for the labour ect if the time comes and id get 2 months there at least for the birth erm yeah that's better than nothing i suppose i wonder if id have to have a work sponsor to help the process or not and whats the musts i have to gain for example im currently out of work due to being made redundant ive given up on full time here in London for the next 6 moths as it would be better to use my time wisely yes? and could i ask the american embassy what the chances are being allowed in or is it a lottery do brit fiances get accepted alot nowadays ? anyone know ? erm thanks pink have a nice shop i appreciate your help thanks ;) x erm sorry what did u mean prove ties to the uk for this ? sorry ha ha x cheers
      Last edited by jamesroberts108; 24-01-2013 at 06:34 PM.