Em x

2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979
      Deb
      Hiya Em

So you found us!! lol

How are ya?

Deb xx

Emx
      All going well here, Ella celebrated her 4th Brithday last week with a fairy party and a trip to Dreamworld, Im so glad its over lol.

Looking for a new rental although need one for beginning Sept so its a bit early to start looking.

How's everyone else getting on?

Em x

worthing boy
      I am in Wollongong south of Sydney been here about 14 yrs befor that i lived in the melbourn, then the Blue Mountains NSW, then Coogee in Sydney, then Gosford.

Emx
      Quote Originally Posted by sheena View Post
      we just had our stuff delivered from UK (only took 17 weeks!!) been busy unpacking, and sorting out insurance claims for the broken stuff!!
      where in oz are you?

sheena
      Hey Sheena,

Im on the Gold Coast, one year next month!!! Cant beleive it. Did I read on poms your on a 457?

Em x

Emx
      Quote Originally Posted by sheena View Post
      hi ya, yes on a 457, are you?

i take it you love it on the gold coast?

sheena
      Yep we are on a 457 as well. Yip love the Gold Coast, M has done nearly 1 year so only 14 months to go before we can apply for PR!! How things going, you finding the 457 ok?

Where in Brissy are you?

Em x

Deb
      Quote Originally Posted by Emx View Post
      All going well here, Ella celebrated her 4th Brithday last week with a fairy party and a trip to Dreamworld, Im so glad its over lol.

Looking for a new rental although need one for beginning Sept so its a bit early to start looking.

How's everyone else getting on?

Em x
      Hi Em

Glad that things are going well for you all!! Havent seen you on POMS for a while.
      Happy Birthday to Ella for last week!!

I thought that you were looking for a rental a few months ago, infact I thought you left Mark looking while you were back in UK? Are you having to move again? Or is this still the same house you are in with the neighbours from hell next door?

Deb xx

Emx
      Quote Originally Posted by Deb View Post
      Hi Em

Glad that things are going well for you all!! Havent seen you on POMS for a while.
      Happy Birthday to Ella for last week!!

I thought that you were looking for a rental a few months ago, infact I thought you left Mark looking while you were back in UK? Are you having to move again? Or is this still the same house you are in with the neighbours from hell next door?

Deb xx
      Hi Deb, Yeh thats right when I went to the UK in March the owner had put the place up for sale. He got the full asking price then decided not to sell! Idiot had me inside out. Our lease ends beginning of sept, still have my neighbour from hell, mind you she obviously oblivious of the fact that its not normally for your 7 year old son to call u a f***ing bitch..........!

Soooo I have decided I want to move dont think I can cope with another summer lol

Hows things with you??

Em x

Cal

Title
      Liked
      218 times
      Rep
      Cal will become famous soon enough
      No hiding from you then Em? lol, glad to have you on board mate.
      Cal x

Remember the road to success is always under construction...

Doris
      Hi Em.

Hows your pyjama business going, well i hope.

I'm in disguise on this forum so you may not recognise me. it took the others a little while to work it out xx

• Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast