Welcome to British Expats Abroad
  • Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Results 11 to 20 of 69
    Like Tree28Likes

    Thread: The Flirting Thread


    1. #11
      Thehatandswag
      Shaken here tbh at the sheer beauty of the new Mod! back to pussies and flirts

    2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979
    3. #12
      WanderingBrit
      Haha. Put the title "Flirting" and put a picture of a cat, and the double entendres come flying out willy-nilly.

      OOOH! I SAID WILLY!
      Ktee and Thehatandswag like this.

    4. #13

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Mar 2011
      Location
      Dubai
      Posts
      890
      Liked
      455 times
      Rep
      yummybrummy is on a distinguished road
      Shhhh top secret at the moment
      Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves - Confucious

    5. #14

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Mar 2011
      Location
      Dubai
      Posts
      890
      Liked
      455 times
      Rep
      yummybrummy is on a distinguished road
      Quote Originally Posted by WanderingBrit View Post
      Haha. Put the title "Flirting" and put a picture of a cat, and the double entendres come flying out willy-nilly.

      OOOH! I SAID WILLY!


      Good to see you again WB x
      Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves - Confucious

    6. #15
      WanderingBrit
      It is good to be back - even though I never went anywhere!

      Congrats on the promotion to Mod. Please rule justly and fairly, with a few spanks to get the ruffians back in line ;)
      Ktee and Thehatandswag like this.

    7. #16

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Mar 2011
      Location
      Dubai
      Posts
      890
      Liked
      455 times
      Rep
      yummybrummy is on a distinguished road
      Quote Originally Posted by WanderingBrit View Post
      It is good to be back - even though I never went anywhere!

      Congrats on the promotion to Mod. Please rule justly and fairly, with a few spanks to get the ruffians back in line ;)
      Haha you are funny. No you never went anywhere, it was moi that went AWOL for a while.

      I shall do my level best to be fair and just - you can advise otherwise WB and thank you x
      Ktee and Thehatandswag like this.
      Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves - Confucious

    8. #17

      Title
      Administrator
      Join Date
      Feb 2011
      Posts
      2,753
      Liked
      897 times
      Rep
      Ktee is on a distinguished road
      Quote Originally Posted by WanderingBrit View Post
      Haha. Put the title "Flirting" and put a picture of a cat, and the double entendres come flying out willy-nilly.

      OOOH! I SAID WILLY!
      Only you
      Thehatandswag likes this.

    9. #18
      Thehatandswag
      Please do not allow any boring repetative posts about the UK or the weather xzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    10. #19

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Mar 2011
      Location
      Dubai
      Posts
      890
      Liked
      455 times
      Rep
      yummybrummy is on a distinguished road
      Quote Originally Posted by Thehatandswag View Post
      Please do not allow any boring repetative posts about the UK or the weather xzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
      Promise to do my level best just for you my lovely. I shall expect you to tow me into line if I happen to forget myself. We're a team you and I Swag so am relying on you too . Promise I shall give you 30% of what I accrue
      Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves - Confucious

    11. #20

      Title
      Administrator
      Join Date
      Feb 2011
      Posts
      2,753
      Liked
      897 times
      Rep
      Ktee is on a distinguished road
      Quote Originally Posted by yummybrummy View Post
      Promise to do my level best just for you my lovely. I shall expect you to tow me into line if I happen to forget myself. We're a team you and I Swag so am relying on you too . Promise I shall give you 30% of what I accrue
      Umm what's 30% of nothing I did tell you that you had to pay me for the privilege didn't I?
      yummybrummy likes this.

     

     
  • Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast