Welcome to British Expats Abroad
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Worlds Largest Burger cost $5000 US

WanderingBrit
      Quote Originally Posted by Thehatandswag View Post
      Ramming! sexual? omg sounds painful, yes got to meet up in whingey cockneyland and have a pint with me mate Aldo and possibly discuss ramming along with anal bleaching
      Anal bleaching is sooooooo last year. What you should talk about it "Glamping"...only the coolest kids do that now.

2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979
      Thehatandswag
      glamping mate never heard of it google has it as camping lol

WanderingBrit
      Quote Originally Posted by Thehatandswag View Post
      glamping mate never heard of it google has it as camping lol
      I suppose you are lucky not to know what it is. It is from a popular (not to me) TV show called: "The Only Way Is Essex" - watch some of it on youtube or something, you will be appalled at the depths British TV has plunged to. "Glamping" is an amalgam of the words "Glamourous" and "Camping", basically some of the characters from this programme went camping but did it in such a way that completely destroys the point of actually going camping.

Check it out on youtube, if you want to be scared out of your mind about the way the human race is going.
      Thehatandswag likes this.

Title
      Liked
      76 times
      Rep
      Guest3660 is on a distinguished road

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Ktee View Post
      Anyone feeling hungry?? Well you wouldn't after consuming this. California is now the home of the worlds largest burger weighing in at 777lbs and if you are on a diet don't worry as there are only 1,375,000 calories per burger
      . Wonder if you get fries with that ?
      Ktee likes this.

WanderingBrit
      Quote Originally Posted by mizelli View Post
      . Wonder if you get fries with that ?
      Yea, you do. Each one is 6 foot long and a foot wide and deep. Just don't ask for dipping sauce.
      Ktee likes this.

Thehatandswag
      Quote Originally Posted by WanderingBrit View Post
      I suppose you are lucky not to know what it is. It is from a popular (not to me) TV show called: "The Only Way Is Essex" - watch some of it on youtube or something, you will be appalled at the depths British TV has plunged to. "Glamping" is an amalgam of the words "Glamourous" and "Camping", basically some of the characters from this programme went camping but did it in such a way that completely destroys the point of actually going camping.

Check it out on youtube, if you want to be scared out of your mind about the way the human race is going.
      Me thinks that the oz crap is far superior to that ****e WB but the beeb still come out with sum good stuff

Title
      Liked
      76 times
      Rep
      Guest3660 is on a distinguished road
      anyone got a straw ?
      Ktee likes this.

Title
      Administrator
      Liked
      897 times
      Rep